12 January 2011

Purple Medallion Room



Product List
  1. Bohemian Medallion Duvet Cover (assorted color)
  2. Behr Silverberry paint
  3. Silver Frost Dupioni Panels
  4. West Elm Oliver chair
  5. Hemnes night stand in black-brown
  6. World Market Vidrio Glass Table Lamp
  7. Whim Breeze Rug (Target)
  8. Monte Paraiso mirror
I love purple--it is so luxurious but so fun at the same time. When I found this duvet cover over at Urban Outfitters, my mind immediately started racing on the decorating possibilities afforded by this slightly Bohemian and super chic pattern. What I came up with was a room centered around that bedspread: there are different shades of purple that are juxtaposed by the shiny silver and the matte black. 

After I put this board together, I found a few aqua colored throw pillows that would work GORGEOUSLY against the purple and silver:



No comments:

Post a Comment