14 January 2011

Anthropologie Kapali Curtains

Earlier today, I was drifting through the internet, looking for a cute, new dress, when I saw an adorable one on sale at Anthropologie's site. While there, I got distracted and discovered that Anthropologie has a section for bedding and decorating, too--who knew? (Not this gal, at least not until about two hours ago.)


I found these gorgeous curtains there. I love the Asian/ Indian influence of the design: there's enough visual interest with the pattern, but it's not busy enough to detract away from whatever you pair these with in a room. The creative possibilities for each of these are so amazing...so don't be surprised if they show up on a future layout board here! :)


Find them here.


(L to R: olive version, mineral version)











No comments:

Post a Comment